Monday, July 27, 2009

Findings from the Moss Landing Antique Fair


Here are photos of the items I found at the antique fair as requested. The pictures aren't of the greatest quality, but these photos will give you an idea of what the watches, purse, and pendant look like. The purse is beaded and has pretty black flowers. It's missing its chain, so I am planning to add one to it eventually. I'm also planning to add chains to two of the watches, and I'm still figuring out what I am going to do with the third one. I may use it for parts or I might turn it into some sort of decorative piece. Even though I'm still deciding on what to do with the items, I'm pleased with them and can't wait until I figure something out for all of them. These are just some examples of neat things you can find at antique fairs and in vintage or antique shops.

2 comments: