Secondhand Passion is having a giveaway! The randomly selected winner will have a choice between these two items (click on the images to view them larger):
Upcycled Barrette: The gold-toned center piece with coral roses, which was originally from a bracelet, is approximately 1 1/2 inches tall. It's surrounded by a glass cabochon with various letters and another piece made from two antique watch dials, one of which still has its gold-toned hands. The watch dials show some signs of age, which give the piece a nostalgic feel. All of the pieces are attached to a silver-toned French style barrette.
Steampunk Pin: At approximately 1 inch high, this small pin adds flavor to outfits and accessories. Intricate features, such as tiny gold-toned gears, make this piece all the more captivating. Only the pin backing is new. All of the other parts, including the red cabochon, are either vintage or antique. Be environmentally conscious while still exhibiting style.
Photo by Reija Bolwell of StudioR, Santa Cruz (http://www.studiorsantacruz.com).
Your prize will be shipped to you free of charge.
To become a giveaway contestant, comment on this blog post and answer these questions:
1) What is your favorite item in the Secondhand Passion shop and why?
2) From this list, which category of items would you like to see more of? (Select up to 2.)
-Jackets and outerwear
3) Your gender and age (optional, but very much appreciated).
4) Your Etsy user name so that I can contact you there if you win. If you don't have an Etsy account, you can still enter.
5) Additional suggestions or feedback (optional).
Winner will be chosen by next Friday, January 13. Enter between now and January 12. Good luck!
Also, don't forget that customers located in the U.S. can receive free shipping in the Secondhand Passion Etsy shop through January 15, 2012. Use coupon code FREESHIP at checkout.